PRIVACY AND CONSENT POLICY
Information Collection, Use and Disclosure -during the course of our contact and business arrangements with you in:
- selling your property
- assisting you in buying a property
- assisting you to arrange a loan
- assisting you to choose a solicitor or conveyancer, builder or inspector
- arranging title searches or other government agency enquiries including local council enquiries
- client and business relationship management
- marketing of services or products to you
We may collect, record and use personal information about you which will may include:
- your full name
- your residential or postal address
- your email address
- you contact telephone number/s
- your occupation and business address and employer
- your financial institution
- details of properties owned by you
- any further information that you would be notified of in writing and have agreed to give us.
In order to provide products and services to you, we may disclose personal information as listed above, to persons or organisations as per the list below:
Sales representatives of Allana May Real Estate, other affiliated real estate agents, buyers, sellers, finance brokers or other lenders, solicitors or conveyancers, builders, inspectors, contractors, computer maintenance employees, government agencies such as the local council and the titles office, internet websites for advertising purposes eg. realestate.com.au, media advertising venues such as print media eg Cairns Weekend Post, and real estate peak bodies.
We will collect this information from you directly, in most cases. We may source some of this information from government agencies eg titles office.
In the event that you do not agree to this, we may be unable to perform the services that we have been contracted to perform. You have the right to check information that is kept on you, notify us of changes that are required in writing and this will be carried out within 7 days of the request.